We are experienced tree surgeons offering cost effective solutions.
Take a look below to see what we can offer.
GIVE US A CALL TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS ON
All of our safety conscious staff are fully competent arborists. Our lead climber is a trained arbouriculturist and has over 20 years experience in all aspects of tree and hedge work.
Each job is risk assessed and control measures are put into place before any work is carried out.
- Crown lifting – removal of lower branches to an agreed height for example over footpaths or roads.
- Crown Thinning – the aim of crown thinning is to reduce crown density without altering the overall size or shape of the tree.
- The purpose of this work is to allow light penetration and to reduce wind resistance.
- Crown Reduction & Reshaping – is to make the crown of the tree smaller without unduly spoiling the shape of the tree.
- Crown clean/deadwood -the removal of dead, dying or dangerous branches.
- The felling of trees in enclosed areas, quickly and efficiently, no matter how difficult the situation.
- The removal of any kind, size or age stumps in almost any location, all that you are left are easily managed chippings.
- The removal of trees/shrubs on sites for the process of new developments.
- Hedges and conifers trimmed, reduced or removed.
We pride ourselves on leaving you premises clean and tidy and all debris is removed. We are licensed to carry the waste away and for your peace of mind we carry full Public Liability of £2M
Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at our extensive gallery and read the testimonials from our customers. Our work speaks for itself.
Give us a call or contact us through our contact page. Leave us a message if we are busy, a simple name and number will do; we will call you back